The tag got me thinking about my obsession with reading and my love for books. And yes, I am quite quirky and possessive about my reading material! I will not be tagging anybody. Please do this exercise so that I will know how many insane people are out there and post the link to your blog via a comment on this post! Let's see how this exercise turns out to be!
1. I have read a book in the bathroom. And after that experience I wished that water-proof books should have been invented.
2. K, is the only person in my life, who can recommend a book to me and I will put on my shoes and head out to buy it. Guess some people have such an influence. And amongst all my reading friends, this is just one person!
3. I can read all the time, everyday and not be tired.
4. I read virtually everything. At a dentist's office, I will end up reading the medical periodical or at the local grocery store, the list of ingredients on a box.
5. My school never gave out shiny trophies(which later turn black) for prizes. We always received books and certificates. I am thankful for that. It helped me read a lot and gave me an incentive to participate and win! (The winner used to get two books!)
6. If Barnes and Noble or Borders has a job offer for me, even if it pays a pittance, I shall happily take it! (Are you listening B&N and Borders?)
7. I have dreamed of stealing books from Landmark and Borders!
I really dont want to ramble, so I shall stop here.